Save up to
% Save up to
Sale Sold out In stock
- Our cushions are organic and ethically sourced: the fabric is made by a family business in South India, then given to a local women’s co-op to stitch into cushions.
- Our kits are as eco-friendly as possible, with sustainable packaging and recycled postal mailers.
- All Paraffle kits are handmade in Scotland, in our Edinburgh studio - buying from us means supporting a small, female founded business.
- All of our kits - from super simple to intermediate - include a detailed booklet, with lots of photos to teach you each stitch. If videos are more your style, there’s video tutorials covering every stitch you’ll need in our ‘Stitches’ blog.
- The kit includes a high quality reference photo of the finished design, and an easy to follow key showing you which stitches and colours to use.
- Each kit includes a quality 8 inch wooden hoop and plenty of DMC thread (so don’t worry if you make a mistake or want to practice first!).
- Our kits come with a pre-printed pattern to stick onto your fabric. It’s water-soluble, so you simply stitch over it, then wash it away (don’t worry, the threads are coloursafe!). Our patterns aren’t printed directly onto the fabric - we’ve done our research, and haven’t found any fabric printers that can tell us exactly where their fabric comes from and how it’s made. That’s important to us - so we found another way!
- Embroidery is a helpful tool for encouraging mindfulness and giving you some extra head space. Our kits aim to gently teach you lifelong skills and get your creative juices flowing (even if you’re not a ‘crafty’ person!).
- We’re a carbon neutral business, and donate at least 10% of our profits to charity through dedicated charity designs.